Friday, May 17, 2013

Fendi Selleria Hobo Bag



Do you ever have those days, you see not to have one's day there, because don't leave you at your house? Not because you are ill or not, you just choose not to. Yesterday was the one for me in those days. , but I don't have it, force yourself to go out, stop at night have a look whether there are any good Halloween decorations to leave the terminal 1. Later, I returned home, online shopping JCREW. Of course, I can go to the store, but not necessary. Really, you see the new clothing to update JCREW? Why buy $500 blouse when a $68 shirt looks great JCREW? This is what I say, at least. I chose some large floral pattern. With heavy equipment, your bag is completely simple and desalination. Avoid combinatorial busy prints and materials. This seems to be obviously. But you should also avoid too much pocket, buckle and external decoration when paired bag a busy equipment. In quite a long period of time, I never loved a Fendi bag. I hope this bag will change my mind, Fendi, but it is my lack of imagination. Fendi Selleria HOBO bag at least give a appear trite and insignificant palette, moving only naval leather topstitching. I love gold hardware really offsets Navy leather. There is a woven straps and a top zip. What do you think, too light, or just right?

Rectangular bag in the Fendi Python

In this is just a perfect Python waste? I don't know, maybe I am, but it doesn't seem to be here. While the Fendi Python Baguette package using the gorgeous python, but can also use too much color. Or, maybe not? I think you will wear very very very simple equipment, with this handbag. I would say, if wear, you do perhaps, little black dress like most of you, this may be a gorgeous handbag accent. However, I'm afraid, after careful examination, bag or miss. The single shoulder bag with a detachable shoulder strap and gold hardware. So, help me here (but ignore price, which help), what do you think of this bag? Now breathe factors, price.

No comments:

Post a Comment