Friday, May 17, 2013

Cowboy Fendi spy bag



Cowboy Fendi spy Fendi spy bag is one of the largest in history "" eleven o'clock luggage bag. A day to remember bagdom? I do. Those days are coming, in most cases, now handbags and pursued, have left the power, not our boat afloat for 2 weeks. I was myself, sometimes with my honey Fendi spy bag. This is an amazing colors, I like it. But the spy bag there is such a huge high, many people now think that it has hit a new low. I am not a lot of quite a part of, but I don't like to see some spy bag atrocities Fendi design season (come on, give it!). However, a very simple changes can be very good, see Fendi jeans spy bag. This bag is some simple changes to the UN reconfiguration in denim and leather decorative materials. I know you will say, a cowboy package price is absurd. However, this is Fendi. What do you expect? The famous wallet hidden, double handle, folding flap closure wrist accent.

In Fendi Hobo Selleria

In I know that many of you very much Fendi and honest, have good reason to. I usually less than impressed us, when I saw the most Fendi bag. I think most of the time, I think the price is too high (bag) and beaded Baguette Fendi, thought to exaggerate. But, I don't agree with, but I was pleasantly surprised, I saw Fendi Selleria drifter. In fact, I actually have to look at the designer's name, when I first saw two times this bag. The tramp not my habit and Fendi bag, this is actually quite simple: black leather, classic design a tramp, and fine leather lining. White stitching details I really like the contrast, it is simple, but it adds a little something extra. Woven leather straps provide texture extra bags. This is the kind of hobo, you can carry it in just any day of the week, any equipment. Of course, nothing about this bag, this is really common or eye. However, at the same time, I think we can use one or two bags, which is a staple food in our collection. So what do you want, even if you don't add to your collection of hobo, you feel surprised, it is a Fendi bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment